Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Do I need zoning permit?

  • Yes, if you are changing the footprint of your property
  • Zoning permits are required for:
    • new construction
    • alteration or additions
    • driveways
    • patios
    • side walks
    • fences
    • decks
    • swimming pools
    • signs
    • garage
    • accessory buildings
    • driveway pipes
  • What you need for a permit:
    • Parcel number, street address, phone number, approximate cost of project (minus labor), detailed plot drawing that includes; all existing structures, proposed structure, lot measurements and dimensions of proposed structure.
    • Lot must be marked prior to inspection
  • For permit please contact Laurie at [email protected] or call (440) 986-1061