HeyGov venue reserve calendar embed
Reservations for the Community Park Pavilion are at a rate of $20.00 per four hours and $40.00 for the entire day. Payment is nonrefundable and dates may be rescheduled within the same calender year.
- Park hours are from dawn to dusk.
- Please do not disturb the habitat, wildlife or neighbor's privacy.
- The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited on park grounds. Violators may be prosecuted.
- The possession of firearms, weapons, fireworks or explosives is prohibited on park grounds. Violators may be arrested.
- If decorations are used, they must be placed without defacing the pavilion. To be taken down immediately following the event. Use of decorations must be approved by village official.
- All trash must be placed in provided receptacles or removed from the park by the responsible party. Groups using the park are requested to bring their own trash bags. No dumping if any material is allowed in the park.
- Dogs and other domestic animals are required to be leashed. Owners required to clean up pet waste.
- Vehicles are prohibited to drive thru, drop off or park at the pavilion or drive on walking path.
- Solicitation of any form is prohibited within the park, unless approved by the Park Board.
Pavilion, playground, full size basketball court, and walking trail.